This congress will therefore be an opportunity to review the state of microbial biotechnology research worldwide by national and international experts. Particular attention will be paid to the application of microbial biotechnologies and their participation in the creation of new opportunities to be seized for better socio-economic development.Objectives
- Sharing, exchange of experiences and knowledge and review of research advances in the field of microbial biotechnologies.
- Initiation and strengthening of partnerships and collaborations between Moroccan and foreign researchers as well as with representatives of the public and private sectors.
- To provide an international platform for the exchange and dissemination of recent scientific work in the field of microbial biotechnology.
- Encourage innovation in applied research.
- Medical microbiology and emerging diseases
- Food microbiology and agro-resources
- Environment, depollution and sanitation
- Applications and innovation
Microbial biotechnologies, Microbiological innovations, Plant-microorganism interactions, Medical microbiology, emerging diseases, pollution, bioremediation, agro-resources, metagenomics, transcriptomics... and others The BIOMIODS congress will take the form of plenary or thematic conferences and oral or poster presentations.Official languages: French - English